Dark Mists Banner
   Login    Home
 » Official Dark Mists Forum - Categories » Strategy Guides » Strongest Acid in Thera.
Strongest Acid in Thera. [message #758] Tue, 29 August 2017 01:15 Go to previous message
Alizaeh is currently offline  Alizaeh

the Enchanting Heroine of Object Manipulation
So been forever since I did Snake. Checked the freedom forum's responses on this topic.

Many of the things I've tried don't work, if they do and I'm wrong, could I get someone to confirm?

Xyza's tower was suggested and I went there. Zulkir's vial doesn't work, and one of the teachers there has a vial as well but that one doesn't work either.

Tried barr's bar, glyndane library, circle of oaks, windreach, swamps, draghir forest, myth dhrannor, and a few other places as well but still nothing. Used another character to try and locate, but nothing seems to give it away, or if it's something amongst the list of things to locate via "vial, flask, potion" i'm unsure of their locations.

Asked IC, but have come to the point of almost giving up aside from one last idea which is the Green Dragon in the dragon tower, but I don't think from all that I can remember, him/she dropping anything that is a vial, or something like that.

If anyone could help, would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Blade dancers
Next Topic: Enchanters assistant
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 23 20:32:25 CDT 2019

Dark Mists Banner
Enter the Dark Mists!
Home | Newcomers | Races | Classes | Religions | Houses | The World of Thera | Help

.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Forum design by: Dielantha Darshiva, Lord of the Silver Dragon for Dark Mists MUD. Updated by Palmis
Copyright ©1996-2017