Dark Mists Banner
   Login    Home
 » Official Dark Mists Forum - Categories » Website » Ethereal missing from race page (See title)
Ethereal missing from race page [message #2006] Wed, 11 September 2019 23:39 Go to next message
Junin is currently offline  Junin

the Anti-Hero of Pestilence, ArchWizard of Night
See title
Re: Ethereal missing from race page [message #2010 is a reply to message #2006] Thu, 12 September 2019 17:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Iclemore is currently offline  Iclemore

the Monk Hero
If someone can give me the source code for the website, Sure it wouldn't take me long to add
the missing stuff in.

For reference, I a PHP developer IRL so Smile

Just need a list of stuff that is missing then.

Hopefully the code is in github, then I can just put a PR in to that if someone will give me view access,
then they can check my changes before putting them live.

-The sword is only as sharp as the one who wields it
Re: Ethereal missing from race page [message #2015 is a reply to message #2006] Sun, 15 September 2019 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nikhil is currently offline  Nikhil

the Avatar of the Dancing Blade
Added just for you Junin.
Re: Ethereal missing from race page [message #2016 is a reply to message #2006] Sun, 15 September 2019 14:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eilan is currently offline  Eilan

the Hero of Water and Ice, ArchWizard of Dawn
Thank you Nikhil but the title must be changed to 'ethereals' instead of 'elves' and as far as I know they can't be monks.
Re: Ethereal missing from race page [message #2017 is a reply to message #2006] Sun, 15 September 2019 14:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Baby steps Eilan, baby steps; hard to find good help, I know!
icon14.gif  Re: Ethereal missing from race page [message #2018 is a reply to message #2006] Sun, 15 September 2019 15:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eilan is currently offline  Eilan

the Hero of Water and Ice, ArchWizard of Dawn
No, you're doing a good job.
Re: Ethereal missing from race page [message #2019 is a reply to message #2006] Sun, 15 September 2019 19:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Serik is currently offline  Serik

the Monk Hero
They can't be monks? I got kind of excited when I saw that was a class option. Then again, I remember something about them barring ethereal monks ages ago. Weren't the monk twins in Ancient ethereals?
Re: Ethereal missing from race page [message #2020 is a reply to message #2019] Sun, 15 September 2019 21:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wade is currently offline  Wade

the Rager
The xi-monks. I think there was one for each school, but I actually wasn't playing when that occurred. Remember hearing about it. They may very well be able to be monks currently. IIRC, the reason eth monks were incredibly OP is because they had a life drain h2h attack. They currently do not.
Re: Ethereal missing from race page [message #2021 is a reply to message #2020] Mon, 16 September 2019 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wade is currently offline  Wade

the Rager
-----------------------------------------
warrior costs 0 experience points.
thief costs 0 experience points.
cleric costs 0 experience points.
channeler costs 250 experience points.
elementalist costs 250 experience points.
------------------------------------------

Not monks.
Re: Ethereal missing from race page [message #2022 is a reply to message #2006] Mon, 16 September 2019 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I already have a fix ready!
Re: Ethereal missing from race page [message #2023 is a reply to message #2020] Mon, 16 September 2019 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dentra is currently offline  Dentra

the Master of Thought
I think they were also around during stacked lag periods. Which meant throw, throw, throw, throw, throw, throw, throw....throw...Dead.
Re: Ethereal missing from race page [message #2024 is a reply to message #2021] Tue, 17 September 2019 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Corrected. Could be other things out there, I fixed a number of small things that might not be that noticeable.
Re: Ethereal missing from race page [message #2025 is a reply to message #2020] Tue, 17 September 2019 11:27 Go to previous message
Eldran is currently offline  Eldran

the Initiate Monk
Xi monks where unhoused with Runge's brand. Eth monks ended up being outlawed because of the resistances they had at the time and you could get them into ancient. Ancient Eth Dragon monk between old shroud ac protections sanc could literally turn a DB from a warrior crusader into a injures. Also the life drain hand to hand yes
Previous Topic: Channeler Subs Title Pages
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Sep 21 13:27:45 CDT 2019

Dark Mists Banner
Enter the Dark Mists!
Home | Newcomers | Races | Classes | Religions | Houses | The World of Thera | Help

.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Forum design by: Dielantha Darshiva, Lord of the Silver Dragon for Dark Mists MUD. Updated by Palmis
Copyright ©1996-2017