Dark Mists Banner
   Login    Home
 » Official Dark Mists Forum - Categories » Bug Forum » So... I killed tiamat (Yah. It Was Weird)
So... I killed tiamat [message #1652] Sat, 17 November 2018 01:02 Go to next message
Quinn is currently offline  Quinn

the Hero of Heat and Flames, ArchWizard of Dawn
Items appear changed, updated tags. second of all, stuff is moved around inside dragon tower. the guardian wasn't in the guardian room. The key I specifically recall being timer rot was on the ground, though it's melt drop, and had been there for some time. So I decided to peek at Tiamat. It died instantly to flame form, meaning that it was at 1 hp. So uh. Something is either bugged or somebody is doing things they shouldn't be.

[Updated on: Sat, 17 November 2018 01:20]

Report message to a moderator

Re: So... I killed tiamat [message #1653 is a reply to message #1652] Sat, 17 November 2018 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rhea is currently offline  Rhea

the Enchanting Heroine of Object Manipulation
Key is time rot for sure, or at least was when I had Vind.
Re: So... I killed tiamat [message #1654 is a reply to message #1653] Sat, 17 November 2018 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aethelstan is currently offline  Aethelstan

the Hero of the Briny Blue
All I gotta say: and this surprises you, Quinn Smile
Re: So... I killed tiamat [message #1662 is a reply to message #1654] Wed, 21 November 2018 00:26 Go to previous message
Quenton is currently offline  Quenton

The Candy Dragon, Made of Gooey Sticky Candy
3 things!

1. Dude, thanks for updating the items! Keep it up!
2. Dude, take credit for updating the items. I've been noticing some anonymous posts, which are cool, but at least put a past alt or some random name so people know who to thank.
3. I don't know anything about the weirdness you described, but something definitely seems buggy. It's possible someone was clowning around.
Previous Topic: What's 45 feet tall, a lich, and not undead?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jan 16 05:30:25 CST 2019

Dark Mists Banner
Enter the Dark Mists!
Home | Newcomers | Races | Classes | Religions | Houses | The World of Thera | Help

.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Forum design by: Dielantha Darshiva, Lord of the Silver Dragon for Dark Mists MUD. Updated by Palmis
Copyright ©1996-2017